Robert M. Dietzel, CIC, ARM
Co-Founder and Principal
- Coverage Analysis
- Risk Management Related Work flows
- Contractual Risk Transfer
Background and Responsibilities
Bob is responsible for the design and management of the firm's unique servicing model and policy
forms analysis. Bob consults with companies and individuals on insurance coverage structures and
assists them in negotiating the most economical insurance packages available in today's marketplace.
Prior to founding KMRD in 2005, Bob spent eleven years with a top 50 property & casualty insurance
consulting and brokerage firm where he acted as his clients' outsourced risk manager managing
a portfolio of commercial clients with assets across the globe.
Bob also has experience as a commercial banker where he used his accounting, cash
flow and credit training to develop a significant portfolio of working capital/asset based loans
for large commercial clients. He was also involved with acquisition due diligence and the design
of work flows and automation tools to assist his company to more efficiently perform collateral
audits and cross selling initiatives.
- B.S. in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Delaware
- Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from St. Joseph's University
- Associate in Risk Management designation from the Insurance Institute of America
- Certified Insurance Counselor designation from The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
In the News
KMRD MANAGEMENT TEAM: