KMRD to Deliver Informative Seminar Entitled
Workers Compensation Cost Containment Strategies
RSVP: There is limited seating available so be sure to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Bob Dietzel and Kevin McPoyle, Partners and Founders of KMRD Partners, Inc. will share workers compensation cost containment strategies that have assisted their clients in creating success stories.
Topics will include:
- Understanding How Your Premium is Derived - KMRD will address all of the factors that impact your carrier's pricing model including how you can ask the right questions to get better results.
- How your Experience Mod Really Impacts your Costs. We think you will be surprised!
- The Hidden Costs of a Workers Compensation Program - What your Agent or Carrier may not be telling you may impact what you are paying.
- An Overview of the Various Levels of Workers Compensation Risk Transfer/Self Insurance including what you can expect as you take on more risk.
- The Critical Components of an Effective Loss Mitigation Program - It is not just about Safety!
- How Contracts can Impact your Workers Compensation related Loss Experience (a.k.a - How to avoid the "double dip")
- The Critical Components of an Effective Claims Management Program - What you and your agent can do to make an impact!
- Most Frequently Overlooked Workers Compensation Coverage Issues. - We will show you what your agent may be overlooking.
- What your Agent Should Be Doing to Assist You.
KMRD will also share some amusing (but concerning) entries from their popular "Coverage Hall of Shame".
About KMRD Partners, Inc. – KMRD Partners, Inc. is a full service Property & Casualty broker serving the commercial property and casualty insurance market from offices in the Philadelphia, PA region. Their mission statement, “Making a difference by Managing the Cost of Risk”, is a unique approach that focuses not just on insurance placement, but coverage expertise, service accountability, client education and risk management.
2600 Kelly Road, Suite 300, PO Box 755
Warrington, PA 18976
1-866-957-KMRD (5673) Fax 267-482-8431
Reducing the Cost of Risk - One Client at a Time